My research is in the broad areas of software engineering and
formal methods. The primary focus is to develop formal method based
tools to support the debugging, analysis and verification of complex
- [BIB]Zhenzhou Tian, Ting Liu, Qinghua Zheng, Feifei Tong, Ming Fan, Zijiang Yang. A New Thread-Aware Birthmark for Plagiarism Detection of Multithreaded Programs.
The 38th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), May
14-22, 2016. Austin, USA. Poster.
- [BIB]Shengjian Guo, Markus Kusano, Chao Wang, Zijiang
Yang, and Aarti Gupta. Assertion guided symbolic
execution of multithreaded programs. ACM SIGSOFT
Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), Bergamo,
Italy. August 31-September 4, 2015.
- [BIB]Qiuping Yi, Zijiang Yang, Jian Liu, Zhao Chen,
and Chao Wang. A
synergistic analysis method for explaining failed regression tests.
The 37th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), May
16-24, 2015. Firenze, Italy.
- [BIB]Zhenzhou Tian, Qinghua Zheng, Ting Liu, Ming
Fan, Eryue Zhuang and Zijiang Yang. Software
Plagiarism Detection with Birthmarks based on Dynamic Key Instruction
Sequences. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE). Vol PP,
Num 99, 2015.
- [BIB]Hengshan Zhang, Qinghua Zheng, Ting Liu, Zijiang
Minnan Luo, Yu Qu. Improving Linguistic Pairwise Comparison Consistency
via Linguistic Discrete Regions.IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems
Yi, Zijiang Yang, Shengjian Guo, Chao
Wang, Jian Liu and Chen Zhao. Postconditioned
Symbolic Execution. The
8th IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and
Validation (ICST), April 13-17, 2015. Graz, Austria.
Qu, Xiaohong Guan, Qinghua Zheng, Ting Liu, Lidan Wang, Yuqiao Hou,
Zijiang Yang. Exploring
Community Structure of Software Call Graph and its Applications in
Class Cohesion Measurement. Journal of Systems and Software
Yi, Zijiang Yang, Jian Liu, Chen Zhao, and Chao Wang. Explaining
software failures by cascade fault localization. ACM
Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES), 2015.
Yang, Mikhail I. Gofman, Scott Stoller, and Zijiang Yang. Policy Analysis for Administrative
Role Based Access Control without Separate Administration.
Journal of Computer Security (JCS), 23(1) , 2015.
Elwakil (Ph.D. 2013), first employment: Assitant Professor at Cario
- Mahmoud Said (Ph.D. 2012), first
employment: Assitant Professor at Jordan University of Science
- Marko Ljucovic (M.S. in Computer Science, 2011) First Employment: Amazon
- Chang Wang (M.S. in Computer Science, 2012). First Employment: Amazon
- Kefei Wei (M.S. in Computer Science, 2009) First Employment: graduate assistant at Iowa State University
Visits since 8/15/2015: